The Redbud Cabin
River of Life is excited to offer this luxurious, treehouse cabin in the Ozarks. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen, with a large refrigerator, microwave, stove, and coffee maker. Ceiling fans and air conditioning are added for those warmer days. The over-sized Jacuzzi tub will relax you at the end of your day of adventure.
Bring your family for a great Missouri vacation and enjoy staying in a treehouse cabin secluded in ROLF’s 350 acres of beautiful Ozark country.
After a day of fun, relax on the deck and enjoy the sounds of nature and beautiful scenic views.
The Redbud Cabin sleeps up to 6, with…
- 1 master bedroom (1 King size bed)
- and a loft bedroom (2 Queen size beds)
NOTE: All online reservations requires a 2 night minimum stay. If you desire 1 night lodging only, please call for availability.
(Prices do not include MO sales tax)
- ALL cabins have a Charcoal BBQ. Charcoal and lighter fluid is available for purchase at the ROLF Store.
- ALL cabins have full kitchens with eating accessories. Please bring your own paper products if desired.
- ALL cabins have towels, bedding & extra blankets. Bathrooms are stocked with paper.
NO PETS Please. See our policies page.
A deposit of one nights lodging, or one-half of the total lodging amount (whichever is larger), is required. This can be secured by credit/debit card.
If the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded less a $25. or 5% of deposit; which ever is greater.
No refund if cancelled less than 30 days in advance (unless the accommodations can be re-booked to another party)
Check in / Check out Times:
Official time for check in is 3 p.m. unless your cabin is clean & ready before then.
Checkout is 11 a.m. unless there is not a check in party waiting for the cabin. In this case we will work to give an extended check out.